Sunday, February 13, 2011

Update!!! Two weeks..:)

one week after... before washing

Side view..Can you see the the holes?

Its been two weeks yall!!! I have washed my hair twice...(once a week) and I can't help but say it does look a little shabby.(ok really shabby) I am very self conscious especially with fuzzy looking locs but I've grown to accept it. Its just a phase. After the first week I regretted washing my hair so early in my loc process due to  a lot of unraveling and needless to say a ton of fuzz.. However to disguise all of this my Mom put in some perm rods and i rocked the curly look all week.

In the middle of the week however I think the perm rods caused my hair to straighten out a bit. Sadly this caused huge holes in my locs. This I fixed with my latchhook tool with the interlock method i learnt  from dewdrop.


This week my hair is even fuzzier but I'm just going to roll with it. I did a bantu knot out after I washed it and unraveled it for church this mornig.
a little growth..Can you see it?

My big parts :)

fuzzy roots...ugh

Curly locs yall!

Till Whenever


OOze with Happiness 




No comments:

Post a Comment