Sunday, January 23, 2011

Change of Heart Again!!

So hopefully this is my last Sunday as a loose Natural in a LONG TIME! I have been back and forth with my starter methods when my brother pointed out to me that I research so much I might end up making more errors so just go with the flow and enjoy my journey. I have changed my mind again as to my beginner locs and I'll suck it up and pay to have my hair interlocked( Can you tell I hate making decisions?)...However to have it maintained by her every month is pretty pricey so I'll see how that works out for me...

Meanwhile this is how I looked today!

I wore a twist out to church today. Its still not detangled and it wont be until-like Wednesday..This is something I am not looking forward to and one of the reasons I'm deciding to lock my hair. January 29th is the date folks!!!


Till Whenever


OOze with Happiness 


 IslandGirl Nappiness..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment