Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Confusion!!!!

So as I approach the month end I am getting more and more confused by the minute....I am a very picky person and a bit of  a perfectionist. I visited a loctician last week and she told me that interlocing my hair would be the best choice. I have done ALOT OF RESEARCH and she telling me now thats starting my locs with braids would suuuuuuuch a long time to lock and what-not has sorta dampened my spirits. In addition the method that I had desired for maintainance is being bashed for breakage and thinning of locs....I am not happy about that. Braids, twist, interlocks hair is still gonna loc.  RIGHT?? So....what I am gonna do is wait until January 29th to get my hair braided up..Yes..Braided.. I do not have the type of money to get my locs started by interloc method....If anything I'll take it down and start it another way.



Till Whenever


OOze with Happiness 


 IslandGirl Nappiness..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment